Recurring itchy rash on the legs spreading to other body parts due to stress, relieves with steroid. Cause of recurrence?

Hello. I began having like a rash on my legs that would itch . I was told it was stress and was giving steroid cream. About a month later is was no longer on my legs it was on my arms. Now it is on my neck and chin and face. I have taking steroid dose packs and it helps while I am on them but comes back when I m done. I was told it was stress and I have a lot of it but I don t understand why every few weeks I break out with these same bumps that itch. My chin looks like cottage cheese and it is swollen. Please help
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012