Recurring itchy pimples on face and scalp, disappear with medicines and reappear causing blemishes. Permanent remedy?

Hii all, I am a 25 yr old girl am having pimples or boils i don t know wht is it on my face and scalp , am having it since last 5 years i have consulted many doctors but of no use till the time i take my medicines its clear but later it comes again and the whole area is pigmented. Early stages i had it on my back,armpits & sternum but not now. There is itching too mostly on the head region..
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012