Recurring itchy hives on the body with swollen hands and feet with purple tint, shivering. Had taken benedryl. What is the cause?

So I woke up this morning covered in what looks like hives , it s very itchy, I took benydryl and it helped for about 1 hour and the bumps seemed to have slowed down and stopped itching I went to dinner before my second dose and I was covered again but worse... I was shivering cold and can t walk bc it hurts my feet like my heel bone. My feet and hands are completely swollen and my legs have the bumps still and my legs are like purple tint
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012