Recurring itchy bumps on shaft, burning during urination, do excessive masturbation. Cause?

I ve been getting these very itchy bumps I m scared to death they re herpes but after some research I believe they may be yeast infections from me masfurbating and not drying off completely since they are always in the same spot. I m circumcised and they re always in the wrinkles if the skinnsround the head but sometimes on the shaft my ex wife used to get yeast infections a lot and I have been on an antibiotic . They itch until they scab then they burn and hurt. Also dunno if it helps but it burns a little when I pee not like an obstruction or a cut but like my pees all acid .. I hawn had intercourse for over 8 months. I was married for 6 years and it didn t start until her and it wasn t constant just every once in a few months and seemed to happen if I didn t shower after intercourse or wash my penis with soapy water, and now it s more frequent inbenie e because the increase in masfurbating since the divorce. I don use lube but afterwards I always just clean up with my dirty shirt I had on or a sock or paper towel. I have fresh ones now so I can take pics. Please help me I m scared to death and too embarrassed to go to a medical professional especially since the town I live in is a small country town of about 5500 ppl and everybody knows what I ate for supper before I even get a plate.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013