Recurring itching in lower back leaving black marks and spreading. How to stop it?

Hi, I am from Bangalore.I started having itching on lower back.It was almost 4-5 months back.Went to dermatologist , he prescribed moisturiser and antihistamine tablets ...itching was gone till i took from past 2-3 weeks again having itching and lot of black marks all over the back.itching has spread to hands ,stomach and on places of itching i see transparent boils like things..if i scratch little bit it is becoming more itchy..looks like itching is spreading to legs also...please help.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012