Recurring itching, dryness and red spots on monspubis. Is it an infection?

Hi, I am a 23 year old female and have no history of sexual relationships. I am concerned about recurring itchiness and dryness, along with several red spots and white flaky skin, on my mons pubis . I think it has been about a couple of months having this condition and getting increasingly worried about my condition. I hope it is not herpes or any serious infection.. I usually clean with regular bath/body soap (liquid or bar) and do not put any lotion or oil. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012