Recurring itching around anus, vagina. Incident of small worm from mouth, partner polygamous. STD or parasite?

hi plz help me, i have itchy around the anus for more than 10 years i think, my doctor give me an anti fungul cream and tablets also the itchy was gone for 3 months and then came back, and also my vagina is itchy also, my obegyne she give me a vaginal antifungul and the itchy was gone and then came back lately for a week now, i am also thinking that maybe this is an std or i have parasite cause in 1994 i had 1 small worm color white and about 5 inches long came out from my mouth, and thinking std cause i have a boyfriend before that he has alot of women including prostitute women, and i had itchy vagina with ulcer and very itchy.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer