Recurring irritation inside vaginal lips, no discharge. Not sexually active recently. Cause?

Hi, I am having alittle irration on the inside lips of my vagina . Seems to also be red and I flamed. I had a yeast infraction maybe a week or two ago then gad my period. The itching and inflammion is back but there is no discharge. There are also no bumbs. I haven t been sexually active in 5 weeks and have only been with one person. Who just got tested and was negative for everything.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Thank for asking to HCM
The chances of infection can not be ruled out, you can try some local application for this "Povidone " vagianl cream would give good result try it, and keep the area very much clean particularly after voiding and defecation, it will come around, take care have nice day.