Recurring indigestion, bubbly feeling around chest area after stopping antibiotics, pepcid, normal blood tests, had ketones. What is the cause?

Hello, 2 weeks ago i was told i had ketones , and i had indigestion, he gave me antibiotics and pepcid for it. i started feeling better until i ran out of antibiotics. About 4 days ago my antibioics ran out and ive been feeling poor again, but 2 days ago, i had this bubbly draining feeling around my left cheast area but above my breast and it felt like it would drain into the side of my abdomin and sometimes i would feel it in my back.. what do you think it is? Im only 13. And i had blood tests that came out fine like 1 week ago.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012