Recurring hives, vomiting, bruising on legs and arms, soreness, muscle ache and tiredness. Reason?

Hello, about to weeks ago I had a few welts come up on my arms & the same day was sick. I have been suffering from hives every other day, vomitting twice a week for no reason, I have bruising on my arms & legs, ( I tend to bruise very easily ) Im sore to touch, my muscles ache & am tired all the time??? I had bloods taken yesterday. I also suffer from tummy cramps and my bladder feels full & sore all the time. My eyes have been very sore & dry recently.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012