Recurring high fever that subsides with medicines. Widal test positive. Analysis?

i was ill high fer on 20th november my tified test was positive temp was 103 to 104 , my doctor gives me Ciproxcine 500 mg, on 21th november to 6 december my temp was 97-98, 7 dec at evening my temp: was 101 i take paracitamol after 2 hours temp: was normal, on 10 december again at evening tem was 101 for 2 hours, now again fever is normal , my question is that is i am ok or not MALARIAL PARASITE (MP) NOT SEEN WIDAL TEST APP. TUBE DIL TO(D) AH(A) BH(B) 1:20 + + - 1:40 + + - 1:80 + + - 1:160 + + - 1:320 + + - Agglutination = 25% Final Result = POSITIVE
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012