Recurring high bp, pulse rate, headaches, spots in front of eyes, swelling in hands and legs. Urine, eclampsia test negative. Reason?

Hello, I am currently 30+4 weeks, i have been in and out of hospital the last month with high bp, pulse ranging 100-122, headaches , spots in front of eyes, swelling in hands/ankles/leg, pain at top of abdomen, out of breath , low iron even though taking 3 a day and now bump very hard all the time and measuring between 38-40cm. Hospital keep sending me home with there symptoms as no protein in urine (only odd times but then goes) and eclampsia blood test negative. What could be wrong as Im so uncomfortable and still feeling unwell.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013