Recurring heavy ecoli in sinus after treatment with avelox, prednisone, on levaquin, medrol. Is surgical debriment of nose possible?

I just learned that I have a second round of heavy growth e.coli in my sinuses. one month ago ct scan indicated pan opacification. no air cavity at all. i cultured my sinuses myself as i am a PA and it came back positive for heavy e.coli growth. ent put me on 14 day avelox and tapering prednisone starting at 60 mg. i felt great for about 5 days then it all came back and worse. i cultured again and yes again e.coli heavy heavy growth. in mean time i ordered sinus nebulizer with amphoceterin b and levofloxacin, after second treatment i wanted to to sue the company. today i started a course of levaquin and another medrol dose pack as i am so uncomfortable, in addition to the nasonex and zyrtec. HELP all i want is surgical debridment of my nose. any suggestion on abt???
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012