Recurring headache above eye, episodes of pain with profuse sweat, nausea, hand tremors. Weakness and drowsiness after pain subsides, taking diva od-750mg. Advice?

hello sir. i am vivek maheshwari 20 years old and having headache problems for last 4-5 years. i get these headaches just above my left eye. the pain stays for about 1.5-2 hrs and usually occurs during 9-12 a.m. but a few times these pain episodes has occur in early morning or at night and even in afternoon. i have been taking a prescribed medicine diva od-750mg for past 8 months. i dont get these pains for 1-2 months then again a span of 10-15 days come when i start getting these pain on alternate days.most of the times i dont get proper sleep. i always sweat a lot during pain and start feeling cold .sometimes i get a tendency to vomit but have never vomitted. it takes about 20-25 min for the pain to reach its peak and then after around 1 hr it comes down. when the pain is over i feel very weak and just want to sleep. last couple of times i observed that my hand started shaking a little bit during pain.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012