Recurring hard, painful bump on the vaginal lip, clear fluid on squeezing. How can I get rid of it?

hi, I m 19 and I have a hard painful bump in the right lip of my upper vagina . soemtimes I can squeeze is (very hard and very painfully) and get a clear sticky liquid and then it goes away and it just skin, now it s back and big and hard agian and hurts even more and I can t pop it! if I squeeze it hard enough, it breaks up under the skin, then returns to it s solid form! what is it!! what can I do!!
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  148 Awaiting Answer