Recurring fever started with vomiting. On motrin, fever comes back when dose wears off. Blood test, chest x ray negative. Could it be allergy , electolytes off diabetes or a relapse of a virus?

my four year old grandaugther has had a fever for two weeks straight she started out with vomiting which is now gone she got her fever back when she is on motrin she is ok until it wears off then ofcourse the fever comes back she went for blood tests neg chest xray negative next step is to checked by the infectious disease at baystate medical? Could it be allegies, electolytes off diabetes or a relapse of a virus? help michelle than you in advance
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012