Recurring fever, loose stools, cold, cough. On herbalife, once a day. Causes for symptoms?

Hi doctor i have been suffering from fever from past 3 days Fever is not all day long. I get it in the morning and i sweat and i get fine. Yet again i get Fever , i sweat it out again. Loose stools is only today (6times) And cold and cough almost from 3 weeks. I am not really sure whats going on with me. I have been on herbalife from past 2 weeks i Just drink it once a day but from past 5 days i have not taken it. I am not really sure if herbalife could be related. Could you please help me out. My age is 25 female.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012