Recurring fever, heavy headache, tiredness after treatment for typhoid fever, negative result for widal test. Cause of recurrence?

hi i was suffering from typhoid fever .and i took all the doss of medicines and inections.its been 16 days i discharged from hospital.and my medicines are also finish 2 days again fever heavy head ache and very tired.i checked my widal blood test ,but it is negative...then why am getting fever again and again? am staying alone and away with my family because of my job..kindly advise a fed up
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012