Recurring fever, continuous headache, dark urine, green stools with mucus, weakness, body soreness. Typhoid?

Hi i am living in the philippines for 4 months now but for the last 10 days have been feeling very bad. It all started with servere direah for 3 to 4 days (just pure liquid for 3 - 4 days) then back to more normal direah. No energy and just sore from head to toe (cant even touch my head lightely it hurts too much dont want to be touched at all). I could not eat for about 3 or 4 days and now im not eating very much at all for me I have very very dark urine despite drinking a litre to 2 litres of gatoraid a day + water and have almost fluro green poop with mucus surrounding it. For about 5 days feeling sick after eating going to bed in 30 degree heat feeling cold with fever and waking up at 330am in a sweat. Fever happens evey night with constant headace all day and night. I was ok yesterdy for 1 day but I feel its coming back tonight. What do you think I have ? Malaria Typoid ?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012