Recurring fever, chills, body pain. Diagnosed typhoid, UTI. Took antibiotics. Taking prulifloxin, reene syrup for UTI. Remedy?

I am suffering from fever, chills in the evening and body pain from past two months. I have been diagonosed by Typhoid and UTI. I have taken antibiotics thro' vein (amikacin) for 5 days and 15 to 20 days oral antibiotics (OF 200 mg and prulifloxin 400 mg for 5 days) and with this fever came down. But again after 10 to 15 days again I have fever and chillness and body pain. Again checked for typhoid and UTI. Typhoid results shows normal but UTI remains same. I have given prulifloxin 400 mg for 5 days and reene syrup. Still I am uncomfortable. I am getting fever, body chills and weakness. Kindly let me have your suggestion and feedback.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013