Recurring fever, body aches, head spinning, headache due to heavy stress, pain in knee on standing for long hours. MRI showed loss of cervical lordosis. Suggestive treatment?

Dear Doctor, Myself Suchismita from India, i am 28 years, a working women. I am having cervical spondylitis from 2010, i have gone through many medicines and also physios plus exercises. Earlier when i did MRI , it shows disc degeneracy in lumbar . But recently i have done again MRI, which shows loss of cervical lordosis . I am getting often fever due to heavy stress along with severe whole body ache and also head spinning and severe headache in back side. even i am having pain in right knee. Whenever i stand for long i get the pain. Kindly suggest me the remedy.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012