Recurring excessive dryness from shoulder to knee area causing scaling. Extreme peeling followed by formation of new skin, no itchiness. Cause?

Hi there, this is the fourth time in about 8 months that this is happening. My skin from shoulders all the way down to about the knees go dry at first then it starts to scale off. This lasts for about three weeks until the entire area is peeled off and new skin forms. The insides of all my clothes are covered in dry skin but it is neither itchy nor red. Just very dry skin
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012