Recurring episodes of spider bite causing pus pocket followed by hole that weeps and scabs, happens in sleep, have not seen spider. Advise?

2 weeks ago I had what I thought was a spider bite on my elbow . It was swollen, hard, hot, red, and had a puss pocket in the center. It grew to a dime sized hole in my arm that would weep and scab over. Within a week it went away. Last week, I had another spider bite less than a quarter of an inch from it show up. it has acted the same way. Then this morning, another quarter of an inch away, another one has appeared. They are acting excatly the same way. Either this is very coincidental or it s not a spider bite and it s something that is spreading. I have never seen a spider and it happens in my sleep. What do you advise?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012