Recurring episodes of dizzy spells, had subsided in the past with zpack prescribed for inner infection. What could be the cause of recurrence?

I been having really dizzy spells it got bad i had to call emt to the er he said an inner infection and had vertigo gave me z pack and some meds for the dizziness and it really helped me so thinking that was what wrong.two weeks went by without being dizzy and then it hit but i notice everytime i had some pork for dinner and the morning woke up so dizzy i had to grab wall to get the bathroom could you be able tell me what it could be causing my dizziness.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012