Recurring ear pain, have lump on the upper roof on mouth, thornwaldt cyst. Should I get it removed?

I have been to the ear doctor 3 times for severe pain in the last 2 years and just been dealing with it. I had a brain scan mri and a facial mri nothing showed. I noticed a lump in upper roof of my mouth but nothing showed on MRI. I was looking through some notes from a neck and shoulder MRI I had and the cyst in the upper roof of my mouth was shown and said to be a thornwaldt cyst the doctor never mentioned it I guess because he read the MRI for shoulder and Neck and never looked at the report ( orthopedic ) ANyway the pain in my left ear has started again and the cyst in mouth a little tender. Does it need to be removed
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012