Recurring diarrhea and vomiting. Diagnosed as bacteria. Undergone endoscopy and medication. Suggest

HI.
SINCE OCT/08 I HAVE BEEN WITH BETWEEN HOME AND HOSPITAL BECAUSE IM HAVING DIARRHOEA AND VOMITING EVERY TWO WEEKS SOMETIMES EVERY WEEK AND THE DOCTORS CANT FIND WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME. THEY THOUGH COULD BE SOME GROWING BACTERIA AND ASKED ME DO TO ALL KIND OF ENDOSCOPY I NEVER THOUGHT WAS POSSIBLE FOR A HUMAN BEEN, NOTHING FOUND. THEY KEEP GIVING ME LOT OF ANTIOBIOTIC'S AND NOTHING IS HELPING. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013