Recurring dental procedure after dental procedure. On amoxil and vicodin. Have upper abdominal pain and fatigue. Advice?

My husband has had recurrent nighttime ever after a dental procedure on tues. he is on amoxil and vicodin . we are treating the fever with tyl and NSAIDs and can get it down to 99.4 to let him sleep. He has no other complaints other than mild upper abd pain which occurred tonight & is possibly from the vidicon. I started him on a stool softner but am not sure where to go from here. He has no other systptoms other than fever and severe fatigue upon exercion
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012