Recurring dejavu episodes, head pressure, nausea. MRI, EEG done. How to get relief?

I am a 50 year old female. I began having recurring episodes of dejavu followed by pressure in my head and nausea . I never vomited but after the thirty second or so episode was over, I was left feeling this pressure or I guess it could be described as a dull headache for the remainder of the day. When I was young - 8 or 9 years of age, I would get these when I particular commercial played on the radio in the mornings as I was getting ready for school. I would ask my mother to turn off the radio because the commercial made me sick. Over the years, these episodes continued but seemed to taper off in my 40 s. Most of the time from 8 or 9 years of age until my 40 s, I would experience these while in the shower. I have recently seen an increase in my episodes in the last two months. My office moved to another building and I sit very close to the closet on our floor that houses the telephone lines/internet/wireless technology etc. My naturopath suggested it could be geopathic stress that was causing my epsiodes to recur so frequently. I did see a neurologist in 2007 for neck pain but after filling out the paperwork she sent me on a wild goose chase of a sleep study, MRI of my head and an EEG - all of which showed nothing. I was diagnosed with Chronic Lyme Disease w/coinfections in 2008 after being misdiagnosed with other conditions over a twenty year period. I am alarmed at the frequency as of late. In the past I might have three episodes per year but in the last few months, since moving to the new building, I have several per week, sometimes more than one per day. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012