Recurring cysts on the right ovary causing intense pain. Had hysterectomy with right ovary intact. How long will it take to rupture the cyst?

Hi, I keep getting cysts on my right ovary . I had a hysterectomy 2 years ago with the only thing remaining is my right ovary. I am in more pain now than I was when I still had everything. I have never had a problem with my right ovary until a few months ago. April 5th I had to go to the ER for the pain. They did CT and US the cyst is 3.6cm x 3.8cm x 3.2cm. How long does it take to rupture because I am still in pain started April 4th.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012