Recurring cystic outbreaks. Pain and foul smelling. Known condition?

Hello. I am a 35 year old male. For over a decade I have suffered from large cystic outbreaks in the torso, groin , arm pit, behind my ears, and buttock region. I have taken Accutane twice the past six years and it has slowed it but not removed the condition from reoccurring. Now, my inner thighs are horribly scarred and discolored due to the repeated cyst development over the years. My parents have both endured this condition most of their lives along with occasional boils. I only suffer from cysts but oddly this chronic condition didn t take root until I was in my 20s. In my teens I suffered from severe body acme but through medications and natural maturity this went away. While I do have the occasional acme zit, it are the cystic outbreaks I am focused on. When they develop on my legs and thighs as you can imagine it is rather painful to walk and embarrassing when the foul odor occurs once the cyst breaks open. Often these cyst grow to the size of golf balls so bandaging it required. I have been seeming a dermatologist but have come to a halt after my last cycle of Accutane. I now only use topical creams but not oral medication. My question is this: is this a known condition? Does it have a name? Am I the only one out there that lives with this? Is there anyway to be cured and live a normal life? Often I envy those who are free to feel good in their own skin free from worry and pain.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012