Recurring cysta conjunctival on the operated area post squint correction surgery, no improvement with cut- out surgery. What can be done?

Hi! I have a squint correction surgery last year, but after that I got cysta conjuctival on the operated area. 3 months later the doctor cut out the whole cysta, but it reuccured. There was my 3rd surgery 3 weeks ago, and I am affraid I see the signs, that the cysta is reuccuring again. The cut-out surgery is totally useless. What is your opinion, how can it be disappear for good? What could I do? Thank you very much! ( I can send photo about the reuccuring cysta if it is needed. I showed it to the doctors 1 week ago, but they did say, that it will be not a cysta. Well it is, I see. I am affraid, that the doctors did not recognize the reuccuring cysta.)
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012