Recurring cyst inside clitoris, use sits baths with Epsom salt, medicines. Cause of recurrence?

I ve suffered with a recurring cyst inside my clitoris for years. The first few times I was put on antibiotics and did sits baths with Epsom salt. Recently I ve been getting 1 a year and treating it myself with baths, hydrogen peroxide & neosporin . Why does this keep happening? What else can I do to prevent them from returning? It s extremely painful and uncomfortable when it occurs and when it bursts it s clearly filled with infection/blood.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012