Recurring cough and cold, resurfaces on stopping Deswin. What can be done?

Hi Doctor, I am 29 year old It engineer, I am suffering from Allergi last 10 years ,I have taken lot of Medicine ,I can give the complete descripton below. Problems that I am facing . 1) Cough and cold , 2) Itching on eyes and ear drum I started taking medicine by 2002 from Kerala ,I was using the tablet Lorady ,It was very much effective for me ( I need to have two tablet for a week) I used this till 2006 ,after that I have moved to Bangalore ,there was no issue for me till 2009 .But by end of the same year I got cough and cold and I started having the Medicine Xyzal(Levocitrizine) as per the advice from an ENT doctor from my native kerala. This tablet was not so good for me and it is given some side effect like high Cholesterol and BP so that doctor suggested me to use the Tablet Deswin(desloratding)currently I am having this medicine usually if I miss this oneday the very next day I will suffer from cough and cold . could you please let me know what should I do ,to which specialist I need to talk.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012