Recurring corns on the toes due to wearing tight shoes, resurface with cutting. What is the permanent cure?

hi i am kabene im 19 years old and i way 1101bs,im 5ft 4 tall,i was wearing this tight shoes,and then the skin on the bump of my toes started to get hard and turn into corns,i tried cutting them off but they keep coming back up,im really stressed out so please help me as to how to remove them cuz i want to start wearing slippers again
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
hi recurrent corns can be treated by wearing chappels or shoes with a soft sole.keep the legs daily in luke warm water for 15 minutes in the morning and night and application of cleanoderm lotion over the corns.if corns are still present they should be treated with electrocautery