Recurring continuous heavy bleeding, tests show thickness of endometric walls, no advancement with Trapic MF, had done D&C. Advice?

Dear Doctor, I am writing this mail with lot of tensions regarding My non stop bleeding which started on September 15th This has happened with me many times before I m 32yrs ,mom of 2 kids,did sterilisation 2yrs back I m also taking medication for my high bp Last 2 months back I had the same condition And d&c was done Pathology tests show thick uterus walls And results indicates thickness of endometric walls Last two days I have started with tab Trapic MF But it s still the same heavy bleeding Pls advice
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer