Recurring cold, cough, neck and throat pain, headache, bleeding from roof of mouth. Causes and treatment?

Hi , I have been getting sick for the past month . I first had the flu and then I was healthy again . A week later I got a cold and then it went a away and I was healthy again . I now am sick again and I keep coughing , my whole body is aching , and is really sensitive especially my neck , sore throat , headache . And now I noticed the roof top of the inside of my mouth is internal bleeding . I don t know if this is a regular cold .
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013