Recurring cold, CT showed block on one side of nose, blood test showed high erythrocytes. No relief with Azipro, Montair LC, Nasivion. Remedy?

hi this is swapna.i have a problem with my nose .frequently i suffered from cold .i went to ENT hospital.Doctor told that you have sinus .He said it was starting stage of sinus.he prescribed some tablets for 15 days and 2 tests CT-scan and blood test . CT scan results there was a block in left side of nose and blood test results eritrocytes count is high i.e 450. Tablets Azipro 500mcg Montair LC Nasivion 0.5% drop Dolokind plus after using the above mentioned tablets for 1 month also now i am suffering with cold.i dont know what to do. now my symptoms are 1. cold 2.headache 3.sevior pain-nose,head,eyes Please sujjest me what i have to do Thanks & regards Swapna
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012