Recurring clear bubble on the white part of eye, impaired vision. Advised surgery. Opinion?

Good Morning, On September I did find clear bubble in white part of eye. First I was filling discomfort, itches and after that I have discovered this bubble. This bubble was moving from the bottom to the meddle. Doctor has prescribed AFL ? steroids drops for 5 weeks. On beginning It seemed to me that bubble was gone and after 1 week start grow again. Doctor said that it is chronic condition and I need operation. I have trouble with vision due to this bubble is really bothering and I have next appointment on April??? What is your opinion?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM portal,
bubble on the white part of the eye does not cause difficulty in vision.You should only have it removed if it actually is causing discomfort.Since it responded to steroid in the beginning ,give it another chance.