Thanks for your writring your query.
is present on right upper side of abdomen. So, gall stones
is not the cause of your pain in abdomen. Your symptom seems to be more due to increase in acidity and gas production.
You should follow some precautions like :-
1. Avoid spicy and oily foods.
2. Avoid cigarette/alcohol.
3. Donot miss a meal.
4. Avoid emotional/mental stress.
5. Donot self medicate especially with pain killers and steroids
6. Avoid gas producing foods like peas, legumes, cabbage, etc.
7. Drink plenty of pure water daily.
You can take antacid like Omeprazole
20 mg once a day along with Domperidone
10 mg for relief of your symptoms. Antacid gel is also beneficial.
If your problem persists, get yourself examined and investigated by your physician.
I hope this is helpful to yu.