Recurring chest pains under breast extending to ribs. Family history of heart disease. Gall stones?

I have been having pains in my chest under my left breast . I have had tests for my heart that have returned normal results since both of my parents have heart disease I was concerned,But the pain continues. Today I took a short walk and had to stop because of the pain. It subsided mostly but not completely and now that I am in bed it is hurting again. What should I do? The pain radiates now on both sides of ribs. Could it be gallstones? I never smoked and don t drink. Slightly over weight. Thank you. 42 year old female. Shonna
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013