Recurring chest pains, breathlessness, on citalopram, omeprazole, have twiggy bubbly feeling under nipple. Help?

Hi.i have recently bn to a n e about 5 times due to pains in chest.1st time it happnd i panicked n thought was a heart attack but ecgs cleared this.but since i tuk an ibuprofen tablet nipple expanded a sharp pain in tummy n byperventilatn.abulance called n heart date wassetting my stomach off also n makes me breathless . up to due to i am takn citlopram and omerzprole for acid.but i seem now to gst a twingy bubble feeln under my nipple often especially walkn or gtn in a car and its
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012