Recurring chest pain that subsides within minutes, have constipation. Is that the cause?

im 14 and i am sometimes having a bit of chest pain it happens mabye once possibly twice a week and it feels like a quick pain then nothing then a quick pain again and off and on for like a minute. i am healthy as of my last checkup and i play sports i also have a constipation problem could that be a factor? im really scared and dont know if i should tell my parents because i dont want it to be like nothing please help!
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012