Recurring chest pain, shortness of breath, left arm tingling, headache, kidney pain, nausea, family history of heart disease

2 weeks ago I thought of having a heart attack . I was experiencing chest pain shortness of breath left arm pain and tingling in my left arm nausea and headache. A week ago I started having the same symptoms. they last about 5 to 6 hours. I m still having the same symptoms but also pain in my legs and now my kidneys. What should I do. I m 29 and I have history of heart disease in my family.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012