Recurring burning urination, urine test showed occasional RBC, pus cells, epithelial cells, culture showed occasional smear, pus cells. Conclusion?

i am 34 years old. I am having the urinary burning sensation for past 20 days. I had taken norfloxin 400mg for 8 days. Later it was settled. But after that the same burning sensation was analyzed. Now i had taken the urine routine.The report says that RBC was Occassional, pus cells was 1-2,urine pH was 6.5 and epithelial cells was 1-2 and all ohers was normal.Also in urine culture urine direct smear was occassional pus cells and no growth in I isolation period.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012