Recurring bumps with white heads, pop with blood. How can I cure this?

Im. 19 year old male just tso months ago i relized a pimple like bump with white head on my innor thighso i made sure to wash my self more carefully. Some went away othsrs came bak. They pop just like a pimple and after the white head comes out some time a little. Blood comes out. I work as a auto motive tech so im allwys moving and get sweaty some timssmost recentyly seen some bumbs on my scrotum thats next to my inner thigh. And thing i csn try to do to get rid of it.? I also shower 2 times aday
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013