Recurring bumps resembling blisters with oozing clear liquid with yellow tinge, bead. Had operation on the same spot for cavernous hemangioma birthmark. What is the cause and remedy?

I am 23 years old and I was born with what the doctor Called a Cavernous Hemangioma birthmark . It was just a squishy raised lump on my right side (about 3 inches above my hip bone ) It was not red/purple/etc- It just looked like skin with a bump underneath it. When I was about 11, the lump seemed to grow a little and become more firm. So, my mom and doctor decided to remove it. SUPRISE to my doctor (and myself) when he opened me up he discovered NUMEROUS cysts . He said it looked like a cluster of grapes that ranged in size from eggs to peas that ran 9in long 3in wide & 3 1/2in deep and they had to insert a Jackson Pratt to drain the fluid. about 3 weeks later I became VERY VERY sick and almost did not make it. I had a staph infection and I was Septic so I was in emergency surgery 30 mins after I arrived at the hospital so they could clean it out. Eventually I got Better and All I had to show off were a couple of scars! But now.... My lump(s) have come back. However this time it is slightly different. One in particular. It is in the Same generalized area but its about 1 inch above and diagonal from my scar. But this time It is HARD. And it has a little blackish-purple 1/2cm sized bump on top of it (Like a blood Blister that has been there for months). The lump feels about 2 inches long & a little more deep under the skin. However it is always bruised. And the bruising changes but it never goes away, its been surrounding this bump for about 6 months now. sometimes it even has spider veins around it but those come and go too. the bruise will go from black to purple to brown then yellow etc. And It seems like this lump is growing (slowly) and becoming more and more hard. It s slightly tender to the touch as well (But it is not as tender as a bruise would be.... strange) when I push on it, it hurts more underneath the mass than on top of it. And I can feel other bumps surrounding it, but those are far more squishy... Another weird thing.... i have whese TINY little bumps that look like blisters the size of a pencil tip in the same area as my cysts. You can barely even see em! But if you just BARELY poke em with a sterile pin- a bunch of clear liquid with a tint of yellow comes out. they do not go aaway either. i could poke this little tiny barely visible bubble and a popcorn seed sized bead of this clear liquid will come out. I could do it every day! Its like the little things never drain!! They do not go away, but i have noticed more showing up? With all this information.... WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS SIDE OF MINE??? Is it even a cavernous hemangioma or could it be something else? Is this something I should be concerned about? Should I have them removed again? That terrifies me, I almost Died last time :-/ I need a Doctors Opinion! (What Specialty deals with this kind of stuff?) I can Take pictures and Send them, But not this second because I am at work :-) Thank you so much, Kianna McBride
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012