Recurring bumps on penis, outbreaks increasing, no pain or itching. What could this be?

Doc, I have a question about bumps on my penis . ONe year back I had red mark on my penis head with itching and it came was tehre for some time around 2 months and I used to apply fungal creams and hot water cleaning. 2 months back around 3 months I was having 2 bumps (not red) on my shaft foreskin . last one month - 2 I have seen that hte bumps a bit pinkish or redish and there are more marks coming around then (starting as bumps). The bumps are not at all itchy and not painful. It is just that there is a bump. Is it possoible for you to help me identify what this could be/ Also what are teh tests to be done to ascertain anything? If so where in Bangalore can I do those test? Thanks Kiran
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012