Recurring bump at the place of piercing, red, swollen. Antibiotic taken. Advise?

I got my belly button pierced two years ago, and immediately took it out because I found out I was pregnant. I did get a stretch mark there and decided to cover it last month by getting it repierced. The first two weeks the piercing healed perfectly with me cleaning it two times a day with sea salt spray. All of a sudden, a bump appeared and I had it checked out by a doctor. She told me that the piercing itself was not infected, but gave me an antibiotic just in case. The skin on the bump died and peeled off leaving no evidence that there was a bump. Four days later it is back! I don't know what it could possibly be, and it is just a red, swollen bump. I don't know what else I can do for it to go down.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013