Recurring breakout of shingles, itchy pimples. Could this be chicken pox?

Hello, i broke out with a small case of shingles , but the realised the last time i had it, a few weeks before i had broke out with little itch pimples when I went to doctor then I was scared it was scabies , but she said it was hive from my laundry soap and then my shingle rash broke out.. It went a way and now four years later. broke out with the little itchy pimples for a good 6 weeks, changed my laundry soap.. Now I have shingle again.. Could the pimples be chicken pox? this is my 4th case of shingles
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012