Recurring boils with foul smell. What is the cause and remedy?

Hi. I am 35 year old female that have reoccuring boils. The last time I had a boil was 3 months ago. Yesterday I noticed a really foul odor coming from only my right armpit. I immediately went to the bathroom wash my underarm dried the area and applied deodorant, only to notice that the smell was still present but not as strong. I ve also noticed a lump under my arm It s not painful and its about the size if a dime. I need some type of professional answers as to what would cause this embrassing smell that I cant get rid of. Your response would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012