Recurring boils around groins, thighs, buttocks, leaving black mark. Antibiotics not effective. Solution?

Hi Doctor, I keep getting boils around my groins, thighs and buttocks . which leaves a black mark in that area. i am having this problem from past 3-4 years. Three months back i had a boil in my thigh i consulted a doctor he gave me AUGMENTIN 625 antibiotic tablets but it did not work and boil became very big. Then i consulted another doctor he gave me LINID antibiotic for 5 days it worked and after several dressings it healed but left a black mark. After a month i again had boils on my buttocks but this time i took LINID myself at very early stage for 3 days. then i consulted doctor he gave me a different antibiotic tablet (zondle). But again after two months i am having boils in my groin area. Please help me. I am also having anal fissure problem. Earlier i used ciplox tablets many times.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013